Eminex® suppresses methane and CO2 emissions during slurry storage, helping to avoid climate-damaging emissions.
The use of Eminex® can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 81.5 kg CO2eq/m3 of slurry.
- Long term suppression of methane and CO2 emissions during slurry storage
- Less floating layer formation and lower necessary storage volume
- Better fertilising effect of the slurry
- More work safety and animal welfare through lower hydrogen sulfide emissions in the pig barn
- Inhibits reliable 90 – 100 % of the methane and CO2 emissions during slurry storage
- Environmentally and climate friendly storage of slurry
- Increases the safety of covered slurry pits
- Combines organic and mineral fertilisation
- More plant available nitrogen and more homogenous nutrient distribution in the slurry provides a uniform fertilising effect.
- Promotes soil activity through more easily degradable and high energy carbon compounds
- Higher nitrogen efficiency
- Eminex® decreases harmful hydrogen sulphide emissions during draining of slurry
- Promotes animal and work safety in the barn by reducing the risk of poisoning with hydrogen sulphide
Take a look at our product list