Alzchem Group AG, a vertically integrated specialty chemicals supplier with a leading market position in selected niche markets, successfully held its ground in the first nine months of 2023. Despite a slight decline in sales of 2.7% from EUR 409.0 million to EUR 397.9 million, all key earnings figures were increased.
We offer more than just a product, we provide future-oriented solutions with the following intermediate products.
- Bioselect® (high-purity guanidine salts) for biotechnological, diagnostic and pharmaceutical applications.
- Cyanamide as an anti-worm agent for human and veterinary medicine.
- Dicyandiamide as a synthesis building block for active pharmaceutical ingredients (API's), e.g. for the production of metformin (medication against type II diabetes).
- NITRALZ® (nitriles) for the API production of various medicines for the treatment of e.g. hypertension, heart disease, HIV and cancer.
- NIGU® (Nitroguanidine) as an intermediate in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals and veterinary products
- Thiourea as a raw material for the production of various human medicines, e.g. for the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
- Creavitalis® (Creatine Monohydrate) raw material for health applications for vitality and well-being by supporting energy metabolism.
Innovation, sustainability, health & safety play a fundamental role.
We have more than 60 years of experience in the development and manufacture of advanced, high-quality specialty and intermediate products for pharmaceutical applications.
In cooperation with you, we develop tailor-made solutions, such as customized buffer solutions based on guanidine thiocyanate and guanidine hydrochloride. Thanks to our many years of experience and our wide range of technologies, we can offer you a comprehensive service.
Due to our deep market and customer understanding and our stable supply chain, we are able to offer reliable and consistently high quality "Made in Germany" products.