Guanidinoacetic acid is authorised in Europe as a nutritional feed additive, category amino acids, their salts and analogues (category 3c372). In the US, GAA is authorized as a food additive regulated in the Code of Federal Register under 21CFR 573 496. GAA is approved and in use as well in many countries in Latin America, Russia, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa. Not all applications shown below are registered in all countries.
Benefits of Creamino
Matrix values for energy and arginine
Improves available creatine
Application in broiler and turkey:
- Improvement in feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- Higher body weight gain/ higher breast meat yield
- Improvement of stress tolerance
- Enhancement of carcass quality
Application in breeder
- Improvement of hatching rate
- Reduction of embryo mortality
- Improvement of progeny performance
The effective dose range has been set to 600 – 1200 mg/kg feed.
Authorized application differs from country to country.